How can we help you recycle?
ECR Material Recovery Facility
ECR has a 360,000 square feet material recovery facility, conveniently located in NE Portland. It is the leading dry waste recovery facility in the area, recovering nearly 30,000 tons of dry waste in 2006.
Need a more economical approach to waste management? Talk to us about a complimentary waste audit and gain the most from your waste disposal process with our waste disposal and recycling supplies. Contact us for more information.
ODOT Specified Base Rock & Delivery
Use our ODOT specification base rock. We manufacture it out of 100% recycled materials.
For bringing material in to Environmentally Conscious Recycling:
- $25 minimum for up to 200 lbs, after that it is 5.5 cents per pound ($110/ton)
- Fuel fee: $3.50
- Transaction fee: $10.50
- Rock, Concrete, Asphalt (Completely clean –no sand, dirt, etc.): $75/load
- "C&D" loads may require an abatement survey - please inquire before bringing in
Items that can be dropped off free of charge:
- Corrugated Cardboard, Most Metals
- Extra charges may apply for Stumps
Items NOT accepted at ECR:
- Fluorescent bulbs, Food waste or food-contaminated items, tires, batteries, hazardous waste, or liquids
Don’t see an item on the list or unsure of an item? Give us a call! Even if we don’t take it, we’d love to help you recycle it, so call us anyway!
Please note: rates are subject to change. Please use as a guideline, but always give us a call for the most up to date information.